What kind of insurance do condo owners need?

If you own an individual condo or townhouse, you need to purchase an individual HO-6 condo insurance policy.

This policy is specifically designed for condo and townhouse unit owners.

Your individual HO-6 condo insurance policy will provide coverage for your personal property, loss of use, liability, and medical expense, as well as additional coverage such as loss assessment.

You should also verify that your HOA has sufficient coverage on their master insurance policy to meet the needs of the homeowners association.

To find outstanding services and great coverage for your condo or townhouse, call Inside Insurance at 801-505-4300 or online at InsideInsuranceAgency.com

Article Source: https://insideinsuranceagency.com/what-kind-of-insurance-do-condo-owners-need/